Three of our favorite items at ONE TIME?! Try our Truffle Aioli French Fries and wow your friends and family with this simple dish!
Prep Time: 60 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 package of russet potatoes cleaned and peeled
- 1 2-quart container of vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Truffle Aioli
- Slice the potatoes into desired thickness. Soak the potato slices in cold water for a minimum of one hour. Place fries on paper towels and get them as dry as possible.
- Heat oil in your Dutch oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully place potatoes in the oil with a spoon. Be Careful on this step, as oil can splash and burn.
- Place the cooked potatoes on a plate lined with paper towels, remove them, and place THEM in your serving dish.
- Top with Terrapin ridge farms Truffle Aioli and some sea salt.