- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Tbs Butcher’s Spice Blend
- 2 tsp Mediterranean Rosemary Rub & Seasoning
- 3 Tbs Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 15-20 CLoves Garlic, peeled
- 1 cup Cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 3 Tbs Cranberry Spice White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 4 Rosemary Sprigs
- Season the chicken with the Butcher’s Spice Blend and Mediterranean Rosemary Rub & Seasoning.
- Heat the Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil over medium-high heat in a large, wide cast iron pan. Once hot, add the chicken and sear for 3 minutes per side.
- Add the garlic cloves, cranberries, chicken stock, and Cranberry Spice White Barrel Aged Balsamic. Reduce heat to a low simmer, cover, and cook for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout and garlic is crisp-tender.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and cook for another few minutes for added fragrance. Serve and enjoy!