- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 Jar Terrapin Ridge Farms Hot Pepper Peach Bourbon Sauce
- 12 unbaked 3-inch pastry shells
- Toasted slivered or sliced almonds
To toast nuts: Place almonds in a dry nonstick skillet.
Cook over medium heat, shaking the pan until nuts are lightly browned, then set aside for later.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place pastry shells on a sheet pan.
- Combine eggs, sour cream: vanilla and almond extracts, and sugar. Blend well, then fold in the sauce. Spoon the mixture into pastry shells and sprinkle the tops with almonds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the mixture is set. Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.