1 pound Lean Ground Beef
1 cup Crumbled Bleu Cheese to taste
Salt and Pepper
4 slices Cheddar Cheese (depending on how many burgers you make)
1 jar Terrapin Ridge Farms Jalapeño Hatch Jam
4 each Hamburger Buns
- In a bowl, combine the beef, bleu cheese and salt and pepper until well mixed.
- Form the mixture into 4 patties. Place the patties onto a wire rack and place it onto a sheet pan.
- Place 1 piece of cheddar cheese onto each burger and then top each with desired amount of a Terrapin Ridge Farms Jalapeño Hatch Jam, we suggest using 1 TBSP.
- Place under the broiler and cook to your desired doneness.
- Add your favorite condiments and enjoy. These are just as delicious grilled!
- Makes 4 burgers.