Spicy Mojito Crema:
- ½ Avocado
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ Jalapeño
- 1 Tbsp Key Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Mojito White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 1 Tbsp Water
- ½ cup Diced Ham
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup Red Onion, sliced
- ½ Avocado, sliced
- To make the fried plantains, in a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp Key Lime Olive Oil over medium low heat. Add plantain slices in an even layer and cook 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown. Set on a paper towel to drain. Set the skillet aside.
- In a blender or food processor add ingredients for crema and pulse until smooth.
- Bring the skillet back to medium heat and add in ham, cook until crispy, about 5-6 minutes. Drain fat from pan, reserving 1 Tbsp fat for the egg.
- Add the egg and cook until the edges begin to set, cover the pan and cook until whites are set and yolk is still runny.
- Assemble the stack by layering plantains, ham, and egg. Top with cilantro, red onion, avocado, and a drizzle of the Spicy Mojito Crema.