- 1 lb Ground Sausage
- 1 small Red Onion, diced
- 2 stalks Celery, diced
- 1/2 Honeycrisp or Pink Lady Apple, diced
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 tsp Mediterranean Rosemary Rub & Seasoning
- 1 tsp Smokey Bacon Infused Sea Salt
- 3 Tbs Cranberry Spice White Barrel Aged Balsamic, divided
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the top, about 1”, off each Acorn Squash. Scoop the seeds out. Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Drizzle with Wild Mushroom & Sage Infused Olive Oil and sprinkle with Smokey Bacon Infused Sea Salt. Place cut side down and bake for 30 minutes, until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet on the stove over medium heat, add the sausage, red onion, celery, apple, cranberries, Mediterranean Rosemary Rub & Seasoning, and Smokey Bacon Infused Sea Salt. Cook until the sausage is crumbly and the mixture is well combined. Add 2 Tbsp of Cranberry Spice Balsamic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Turn the oven to Broil and remove the acorn squash from the oven.
- Stuff the filling into the cooked acorn squash and return to the oven. Broil for 5-8 minutes, until golden on top.
- Drizzle with the remaining 1 Tbsp Cranberry Spice White Barrel Aged Balsamic, and enjoy!