- 4 cups Apple Cider (or unfiltered Honeycrisp Apple Juice)
- 1/2 small Orange, sliced thin
- 2 small Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/2 piece Fresh Ginger, peeled
- 1 Tbls Apple Chai Sugar Shaker
- 3 Tbs Cranberry Spice White Barrel Aged Balsamic
- 1/2 cup Honey
- Heat a saucepan or crockpot (if you are serving for a party) over medium heat. Add apple cider, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, fresh ginger, Apple Chai Sugar Shaker, Cranberry Spice, White Barrel Aged Balsamic, and honey.
- Bring a drink to a low simmer, then reduce the heat to low. The longer the drink cooks
- Serve as is in a cozy mug with a slice of orange.