Eating your vegetables never tasted so good! Mix up your salads with something different than leafy greens, as this salad contains good-for-you ingredients like lean chicken breast and fresh garden veggies and is topped with a tangy oil and vinegar dressing. You’ll want to make this dish at least once a week.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
For the Chicken:
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tbsp Dill Infused Olive Oil, Garlic and Herb Infused Olive Oil, or Wild Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Greek Tzatziki Seasoning
- ½ tsp Citrus Dill Sea Salt
For the Salad:
- 1 English Cucumber, large dice
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup Kalamata Olives halved
- ¼ cup Dill Infused Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Roasted Garlic Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Greek Tzatziki Seasoning
- Sliced Chicken (Above Recipe)
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and mix them with the other ingredients in a bowl. Marinate for 30 minutes up to 6 hours.
- In a sauté pan, over medium-high heat, cook chicken for 5-7 minutes per side until they’re no longer pink. Let rest for 5 minutes, then cut in slices.
- combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, feta, and Kalamata in a serving bowl.
- In a dressing shaker or bowl, create the dressing by mixing olive oil, vinegar, and tzatziki. Pour over veggies and toss. Finish with chicken and serve. Enjoy!