Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Peach Chipotle Baby Back Ribs
• 4 to 5 pounds baby back ribs
• 2 jars Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Peach Chipotle sauce
• Equal parts salt, pepper and garlic powder, smokey paprika to taste.
• 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
• zest of one lime with extra for serving.
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Rub the ribs with a blend of salt, pepper and garlic powder and paprika. Cut the ribs into chunks of two or three ribs, depending on their size. put pieces into a bowl and pour one jar of Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Peach Chipotle sauce over the ribs. Coat ribs evenly.
- Arrange the ribs standing up along the outer edge of the pressure cooker, making a ring with the meat side of the ribs facing out. Continue with the remaining ribs arranging them in concentric circles. Scrape all sauce from the bowl onto the ribs. Add 1/2 cup orange juice to the ribs.
- Cover and cook on high pressure for 32 minutes. Allow the pressure to release naturally.
- In a small bowl combine, the other jar of Terrapin Ridge Farms Raspberry Peach Chipotle sauce, orange juice, lime zest and lime juice and set aside.
- Heat the broiler.
- Transfer the ribs, meat side down, to a rimmed baking sheet. Brush the ribs with the sauce that was set aside.
- Broil the ribs until they are scorched in spots, 1-3 minutes. Then flip them over, brush with more sauce, and broil on that side until chard. Serve immediately with more sauce on the side.
- This recipe can be made in a slow cooker, cook 4-5 hours on hi or 5-6 hours on low. Or, adapt this recipe to cook low and slow in the oven then finish on the grill instead of the broiler.