Sourdough bread – sliced ½“ – 4 slices
Mascarpone cheese – 1/2 cup
Terrapin Ridge Farms Apple Maple Bacon Jam – 1/3 cup
Roast turkey breast – shaved thin
Thinly sliced McIntosh apple – ½ apple
One small onion, sliced; sauté onion separately (– ½ teaspoon olive oil and ½ teaspoon butter – sauté on medium high heat until onions caramelize – about 8 minutes)
- Toast bread for just a minute until the crust is crispy.
- Combine mascarpone cheese and Terrapin Ridge Farms Apple Maple Bacon Jam in small bowl and spread on two slices of bread (use ½ of the spread now).
- Layer roast turkey slices, apple and caramelized onions on top.
- Use remaining spread on the last two pieces of sourdough and finish the sandwich.
- Use a panini grill or lightly buttered sauté pan to brown the sandwich. Delish!!